What Actually Flash File is?
- MI 8 LITE MIUI 11 China Version To Global Version file actually helps you to downgrade, upgrade, or to re-install your device software if any kind of issue you face with your smartphone.
- MI 8 LITE China Version To Global Version Stock Firmware OS additionally helps you to repair the Mobile device.
The Xiaomi stock ROM,s that you find and download from here in this guideline are not different from the ROM,s that you get as over from air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the firmware files manually with yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would you can download the MI 8 LITE MIUI 11 China Version To Global Version
How To Flash Or Install MI 8 LITE MIUI 11 China Version To Global Version
- Copy your choice of ROM zip file, Region Fix file, and DM Verity disabler file to your device storage
- MI 8 LITE Custom Rom Install the ROM by flash it via TWRP.
- Flash your recovery.img file again. To do it, choose the IMG file on the bottom-right screen > select the recovery.img from your storage > choose the Recovery partition to flash.
- After that flash the Region Fix file.
- Next flash the DM Verity disabler file
- Format device data to remove all of your files from internal storage, so copy them back if you want after the format is done.
- Now you can perform a reboot to complete the process.
- So, now your MI 8 LITE MIUI 11 will reboot with the global ROM running successfully which you just flashed. We hope this tutorial was helpful to you.
Requisites For UpdateFirmware Team:
- You have to unlock the bootloader of MI 8 LITE MIUI 11.
- You have to install TWRP on your MI 8 LITE.
- MI 8 LITE Custom Rom Ensure your device has more than 50% battery before performing this modding.
- Make sure to download and install DM verity installer and region fix.
Notice: The update process takes some time. So do not operate or power off your device during the update process. Before the start,s update process backup your all data, charge your MI 8 LITE Phone.